Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Cooles People!



ok i meet the coolest people well i was off for a little while... ^^ they are the ingle family and i love all of them! this little one is autumn! she is the cutes little kid ever!! and she is so smart!











and of corse this is natalie she is one of the coolest people ever, and she was sitting there when i was taking pics of autumn so i thought that i would add her...















natalie and autumn are friends know that they have meet and i hope that they stay friends for a while.













this is my favorite of the ingles. he is gonna kill me for putting this pic up here but i wanted you all to meet him. he is a sweet, quiet and poliet kid and i love him to death!!! love ya my tennis shoes! :P

1 comment:

Karrie said...

I think Tennis Shoes is the greatest kid I have ever known who doesn't eat chicken broth!!!!You really are a good sport tennis shoes we are glad you feel at home with us.